Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Logo, Banner and Avatar

I spent the past month working on my new logo using a free program called Inkscape. I still have a lot to learn with the program but luckily there were tutorials available for what I needed to know. I was going after the look of a gift box with two hearts as the loops. I realized the box part was taking up a lot of space. Then I looked at the looks and ribbon part and decided to just use that above my business name. I like this a lot. I will keep the gift box as an avatar.

The banner is a bit sparse right now but I plan on either adding pictures of my products on the sides or just other images reflecting the holiday. Or I could do half and half! The possibilities are endless.

Next step: Use Gimp to adjust contracts on photos of products.

No comments: